To register a birth and receive an extract of the Registry of Birth (for a newborn) you will need the following documents:
- 1. Copy of ID card (passport) of the parents and the original document for inspection
- 2. Extract of the Registry of Marriages or Extract of the Registry of Births of the parents
- 3. Application form for issue of an extract of the Registry of Births for a newborn (Application form)
- 4. Administrative fee in the amount of 100 MKD (Payment slip)
- 5. Fee in the amount of 50 MKD paid to the Directorate for keeping the Registries of Birth, Deaths and Marriages (Payment slip)
NOTE: The birth of a child must be registered within 30 days of birth at the civil registry office of the city/municipality where birth occurred.